You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of The Goat Spot    

The Goat Spot - Goat Forum > Goat discussion forums > Health & Wellness >

research on KIDDING LARGE KIDS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #31
Jessica84

Liked 4755 Times on 3071 Posts
Likes Given: 383

Well if it's just off of growing fast I don't have to worry about that just yet! The grass is NOT growing very fast. But we will see after we get 6 days of sunshine :/
But that was the biggest issue here, it was such a warm rain it melted all the snow off in the mountains. I'm in central California and pretty much right on the edge of where normal snow fall is so we missed out on the snow but as much as I hate the cold I think I would have rather had that!
Spidy it seemed to really pound everyone. I got a message from my friend in Nebraska and he said the same system is heading his way and wanted to know what he was in store for, just instead of it being warm it's going to be super cold. I just told him good luck!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply