I have a buckling in need of emergency transport out of a PETA connected transport group. He is located in CO and was on his way to OK. He is a special needs baby and has surgery awaiting him in OK. I have someone standing by waiting to receive him in OK. I am being threatened with his confiscation if he isn't picked up by 6pm (MST) tomorrow evening. They are also publicly slandering me with fabricated lies. A little backstory, Chip is the only kid this year from my favorite doe. She passed away suddenly when he was 4 weeks old. Chip was born with an exposed urethra. A very kindhearted girl named Gina offered him a home. Gina is disabled herself and plans to have him certified as a therapy animal. Transport was the main obstacle and after months of waiting and searching, we thought we had arrangements with a reputable transporter. I was only just now informed that they are connected with PETA and refuse to finish his transport. I saw a picture of him yesterday that has me quite alarmed for his safety. He appears to have lost considerable weight and muscle mass. They also informed me he has lice. My vet saw him one week ago (two days before he left), no lice and he was given a clean bill of health (with the exception of his birth defects). I am heartsick that my little guy is in this situation. I just want to get him out of there! I am in NE Washington and am unable to go myself. If there is someone or a few people that could work together and get Chip out and safe to his new home, that would be amazing! For those who can't physically help, please pray that he is safe and that transport is able to be arranged. Thank you all so much!!