Texas Great Pyr/Anatolian Shep for sale

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by top_goat, Nov 27, 2016.

1. 7 month old pup. Working parents. Lives 24/7 with goats. Demonstrating good protective and nurturing instincts. "Kittie" is spayed and current on all vaccinations. She is healthy, happy and eager to please. I am in the middle of a significant construction project on the house, and I simply don't have the time to give to developing Kittie to her potential. Her daddy is an excellent all around livestock dog. Mama is still developing but coming along well. Kittie will likely mature to 70-80 pounds. 1st two photos are Kittie. Last two are parents.

Attached Files:

2. drbkemnitz

drbkemnitz New Member

Feb 4, 2017
    I know this is an old post but thought I would check if you had any pups

3. Sorry...no. In fact, this has been a tough year for us in that I had no sooner spayed my female (pictured) and sold all our our pups (and our yearling male!) when we lost our superb senior male, Pongo (pictured). Sigh...it's been over 6 months and it's still difficult not to cry! He was incredible. So we're sort of starting over. We purchased 2 new pups by Pongo's sire, and we're raising them up. They are about 5-6 months old. The female is a pure pyr, and if she develops well in all categories we may breed her, but that decision is quite aways in the future. Best wishes to you in your search!