King of the stump!

Discussion in 'Game Room' started by littlegoatgirl, Sep 29, 2013.

1. littlegoatgirl

littlegoatgirl New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Michigan
    My brother sister and I loved to play this, king of the stump, king of the hill, kind of the rock... The possibilities are endless.
    So basically what you do is you find a way to get the current king of the stump off the stump, and claim it as your own. Finish every post with "I am king of the stump." I'll start-

I walk up to an empty stump and say "I claim this stump." I am king of the stump.

2. Emzi00

Emzi00 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    I walk up to Sarah on the stump. Pick her up, and move her off the stump. I claim the stump. I am Queen of the stump :p
    (Did I do it right? :lol: )

3. littlegoatgirl

Jan 11, 2013
    Michigan
    Yes you did it right Emma :)

I distract Emma by telling her that her goaties are stuck in a fence. She rushes off to help them, and I step back into the stump. I am queen of the stump. :D

4. Emzi00

Emzi00 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    I run back and have my wether smother her with kisses until she falls off the stump. I exuberantly jump back on the stump. I am queen of the stump.

5. littlegoatgirl

Jan 11, 2013
    Michigan
    I have my little stinker, BB, headbutt Emma off the stump. I AM QUEEN OF THE STUMP! :)

6. Emzi00

Emzi00 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    I have my little stinker, Billie, bulldoze her off the stump. I AM QUEEN OF THE STUMP!!

7. Axykatt

Axykatt New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    I bring Peggy Sue to burp her infamous macaroni burps in yer face. You pass out and fall off the stump. I am queen of the stump! :p

8. Emzi00

Emzi00 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    When I come to *whew! Stanky burp!* I yell out "free hay!" And I claim the stump when y'all come running. I am queen of the stump.

9. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you

Apr 13, 2011
    Oregon Coast Range
    I sneak up behind Emma and put a spider in her hair. While she is busy trying to get rid of it I claim the stump. I am Queen of the stump!!

10. Emzi00

Emzi00 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    I spaz out and scream my lungs out until Jill runs away (I'm deathly afraid of bugs) I am queen of the stump!

11. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    I set fire to the stump, cut down a new tree and claim the new stump. I am queen. >:D

12. littlegoatgirl

Jan 11, 2013
    Michigan
    I drive in with the loader and pick you up, putting you in the hole I previously dug. I jump off the loader onto the stump. I am queen of the stump!

13. Axykatt

Axykatt New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    I place baby Amélie and a newborn Pygmy goat in a basket tied to a rope and use the cute to lure you away from the stump. I am queen of the stump!

14. Scottyhorse

Scottyhorse New Member

I bring my boer doe, Annie, to bulldoze you off the stump. (She likes to claim high places :) )
    I AM QUEEN. And Annie is Co-Queen :D

15. MoKa-Farms

MoKa-Farms 4-H Secretary for Life ^.^

Jun 19, 2013
    Lisbon, Maine
    I wait until Annie is in heat and bring a buck and our goat Lacey and she runs after the buck and Lacey shoves Sydney off. I am queen. Nikki Minaj and Rose Red Mary are co-queens, Gypsy is secretary of stump management, Griffin de Goat is treasurer of stump management, Buttons And Bows is president of stump management, Ribbons And Lace is the vice president of stump management, Butternut is the captain of the cuddle team, Dutch Bunny is my secretary of bunny fluffiness, and Hey Alice is my secretary of moonspots and doeling fluffiness.

16. Little-Bits-N-Pieces

Little-Bits-N-Pieces Active Member

Apr 7, 2013
    CA
    I get a cat launcher and start launching cats at Mo-Ka farms and when she falls of from being attacked by cats I jump on the stump and build a 20ft fence with a roof around the stump, I am Queen of the Stump :)

17. NubianFan

NubianFan New Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Arkansas
    I strategically place cookies and bowls of spaghetti in a row farther and farther away from the stump, When Lacie goes off to have a nice nosh, I jump on the stump. I am Queen of the stump!

18. Little-Bits-N-Pieces

Little-Bits-N-Pieces Active Member

Apr 7, 2013
    CA
    No fair Leslie, thats a dirty trick! :lol:

I set up a crane with a wrecking ball on it, I throw a smoke bomb at Leslie, when she is blinded by the smoke, I let the ball swing and it nocks her off the stump, I jump on the stump

I am Queen of the Stump :)

19. Emzi00

Emzi00 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    I have someone go up to Leslie in need of therapy, they go somewhere more comfortable and I jump on the stump. I am queen of the stump!

20. NubianFan

NubianFan New Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Arkansas
    After I recover from a broken hip, I yell Hey Lacie Abner is in with the alpine girls again. When Lacie runs away calling Abner a retard I jump on the stump. Queen of the stump again!