New does coming soon

Discussion in 'Meat Market' started by RPC, Mar 30, 2017.

1. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

So I told myself that from now on each year with the money I make from selling the kids I would buy a nice show quality new doe. I need to keep improving my herd so I have better kids to sell and show each year. I have a breeder that I love her goats. That's where I bought 1 doe (martini) and our buck (hersey) from. I was looking around and decided to ask if she had any mature does for sale even tho I was expecting her not to. Just so happens she is drastically cutting her herd. So I agreed to get an awesome 2 year old named Nora. Of course we looked at kids and I decided to get a doeling also. But I don't know which one yet. Her 2 best does each had twin does but she can't decide which ones to keep. She is keeping 1 from each then I get to pick which one I want. So as of now I just have some bad pictures of the 2 year old. I am super excited and can't wait for Kerigan to show these does this year because I think these 2 plus ours at home are going to do pretty well.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator

Nice! Congratulations!

3. Suzanne_Tyler

Suzanne_Tyler GreenTGoats

Jul 19, 2014
    Pinnacle, NC
    Wow, she's gorgeous :) And those kids in coats are, like, cuter than anything :love:

4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

She is raising triplets and still looks that good which is awesome.

5. Tenacross

Tenacross Active Member

May 26, 2011
    Enumclaw, Wa.
    I really like her, Roger.

6. Buck Naked Boers

Buck Naked Boers Active Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Oregon
    Can you ask her where she buys those cute coats for her babies roger? We'd love to know that information. Maybe you already know.
    She's a pretty doe.

Hope all continues to go well for your farm!

Tami

7. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Her sister makes those coats. Do you have facebook?

8. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Thanks Tim I think she is really nice.

9. Buck Naked Boers

Oct 14, 2012
    Oregon
    No I left Facebook quite a while ago. Not a fan of FB.
    My hubby is on FB tho. How do I get info about the coats?

Thank you!

Tami

10. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I will try to find a link

11. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Her name is Kelli Davis and she is on Facebook with a picture of a goat as her profile picture. She lives in Michigan. If you find her you can private message her. I just can't find her section for the coats.

12. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I finally found it lol[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Buck Naked Boers

Oct 14, 2012
    Oregon
    Oh that's wonderful!!!! Thank you! I will order some. We have kids coming in June. Sometimes we have cold nites and my heat lamps aren't always good enough. Thank you!!

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator

Jul 20, 2008
    corning california
    Very nice. :)

15. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

No problem they work awesome

16. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I got my new does home. Nora is a 2 year old and just weaned triplets last weekend. And Maylee was born in February this year. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator

Very nice!

18. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Thank you

19. JK_Farms

JK_Farms Active Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Tennessee
    How cute! Ive always had a soft spot for Boers but never owned any my neighbor has them!

20. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Boers are by far my favorite breed you should get some. They are so cute as babies.