Many of you were such a big help with my nubian doe Hope when she was very sick and had the precocious udder. Thought I would give an update. She is big, fat, healthy and bossy as ever! However, she still has the swollen udder on the one side...looks about the same as before she got sick, but slightly smaller. She now is almost impossible to work with - she always was a toughie when it came time to do anything with her. If I can get my husband to hold her still (and that isn't even possible to say "still"), if I massage the udder, I can get the clear liquid out for about 7-8 small squirts. Still no sign of milk, no thickness at all to the liquid - just looks like water. Which is what it was like the whole time she was sick. My dairy goat friend said that maybe I should try using Tomorrow again, but I think I would need to get more fluid out of her udder and it just doesn't work. Since she's acting fine, I may just leave it alone and make sure it's not getting larger. If one of you saw the udder in person, you would probably be shocked at how large it is, but for me, it's so much smaller than it had been! I guess my question at this point, is if she comes back into heat, I'm thinking of breeding her to see if it will help out with this udder. The one side of the udder never was affected and since I bottlefeed all my goats anyway for the petting zoo, if she doesn't develop milk at all, that won't matter. Does anyone have a good reason why I shouldn't breed her? She's been in heat twice since she was sick, so about due again to cycle.