08 doelings and bucklings I am keeping

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Jun 2, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Ok all kiddings are done for now, I ended up with 13 boys and 6 girls and I have deposits on everyone who is for sale so here are pictures of the 5 doelings and 2 bucklings I am keeping.

Little Wishes Summer Breeze (Bree) out of Bootsie
    [​IMG]

Little Wishes Angel's Dust (Dusty) out of Angel
    [​IMG]

Little Wishes Dip-N-Dot (Dot) out of Angel
    [​IMG]

Little Wishes Dutch Mill (Millie) out of Lavender
    [​IMG]

Little Wishes Pastel Blue (Patsy) out of blue Jewel
    [​IMG]

Here are the two boys I am keeping
    This is Lava's blue eyed boy that will be one of our herd sire's when he is older.
    Little Wishes Goodwin Creek (Win) out of Lavender
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Win's brother and I decided to keep the last buckling who was for sale to raise with Win and it just happened to be his twin. I will let these two grow up together then will sell him eventually.

Little Wishes (no name yet but will be a Lavender herb name eventually too)
    [​IMG]

Well that is it for now till Sugar kids in August. LOL

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wow a buck year for sure! Congrats on all the kids. They all look very nice. :wink:

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Yep it was a buck year but all 19 kids were born healthy, all moms kidded fine and dandy and everyone is growing and happy so what more could I ask for. :dance: This was the best kidding year in my 5 years in goats.

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Congratulations on a healthy and successful season. I'm so lucky to live far, far away from you- I doubt I could keep my wallet in my purse in the presence of such cuteness. lol

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Teresa they are gorgeous! -- now my question how do you get them to stand still so nicely for you! grr mine are always moving before a get a good picture. :roll:

6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Funny thing is a really good camera is the key as it stops motion without blur. Mine are always in motion too and it can take 20 pictures to get that one good one. :ROFL: But however Millie and Win love to pose for the camera all the time and I love taking their pictures. Little Millie is a mirror image of her dam Lava. It is so cute to see them side by side.

Lava and her mini me
    [​IMG]

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    you have some of the most beautiful kids!!! Congrats - and if some are missing - sorry 'bout that! :ROFL:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Awe that picture reminds me of Kari and Mia. But this year Storm (aka Teddy Bear) is making life a little more hectic for Mia, as he doesn't stick close to his mama and she cant' seem to keep up with him. :slapfloor:

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are beautiful Teresa!! I just love Bree :love:

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Very colorful bunch! Pretty and I love the moonspots!

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Beautiful kids! Congrats on the great kidding year!

12. eliya

eliya New Member

Bree is my favorite as well. I also kept a buckskin doe who I named Summer Breeze! Only mine is a darker buckskin and a MiniNubian. And I call her 'Summer'. Very nice looking kids - good job!

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Theresa, they are all beautiful kids!! Lava's mini me is so cute!! Wow, at least you had your "retainers" narrowed down with all those boys! lol