The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holly's due in 9 days! She's getting very puffy in her cha-cha, and her udder is getting bigger everyday! Last night I had a dream that she kidded with twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was white with blue eyes and the girl was the color of Holly but with no spots and blue eyes. Imagine how disappointed I was when I woke up to realize it was only a dream! :( I'm so so so excited, I can't wait to give her the birthing clip.

Isn't she the most beautiful pregnant lady you ever saw?

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
hornless - if I remember right - she is a first freshner.

She is bred to a beautiful blue eyed buck - I am on the wait list for one of the babies, and sara has bought my little kinder goat from me. So I am just as anxious as she is - it is killing me because she is a couple hours from me and I am on pins and needles over here waiting!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
She is very beautiful miss Sara. It seems like the closer you get the farther away it is! lol

but 9 days will soon be 8 tomorrow.

Allison - now this is fun two people really excited about the same goat - such a wonderful thing. :D

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Is this 9 days making her due on 150? If you count her "due" on 145 thats ONLY 4 days to go! I would start watching her then...My Tilly as a FF decided to surprise me on day 144! And Bink was on 147....Yup, she's gonna give you twins and I'm sure beatiful ones at that!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
9 days from 145. I doubt she'll wait till 150 her pooch is already a lot more red. I can't tell if it's goo or just sensitive.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
YAY!! More bouncing babies!

Poor, poor Katherine....all these people having goat babies and she has to try and get her "baby fix" with pics until she can have some of her own! :lol: :D

1 - 20 of 98 Posts