11/10/10 Pooch Tests Please

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by CapriGem, Nov 10, 2010.

1. CapriGem

CapriGem Senior Member

May 12, 2010
    Western PA
    First up is Lily. She was bred on September 3rd, 2010. This will be her first freshening...if she is bred. She has shown no signs of heat since bred.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

She is like "oh not another pic of my behind"...just noticed, she is sticking her tongue out!!!

[​IMG]

Getting ready to pee.

[​IMG]

Getting ready to jump up on a shelter.

[​IMG]

And my other doe Nutmeg. She kidded last February and still has a little bit of udder(I am drying her off). She has been an ongoing struggle to get bred. Last year I had a buck with her for a month, that did the trick.

This year she had 2 "dates" September 7th and September 30th, 2010. Then a 3rd date October 18th, 2010. I now have a buck in with her 24/7. I haven't seen her cycle since October 18th I had her with the buck for 2 days and think that may have done it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the picture quality. I had to take them from my phone, as my camera took a dirt nap. Thank you for your time :)

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Cute girls! I do think that Lily is preggy...not so sure on Nutmeg though :?

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Lily, for sure, but Nutmeg, I can not see a pictures clear enough, but from what I can see, I would say yes.