The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maebelle is my one year old Alpine first time freshener! Her due date was/is a little iffy 6/24-7/14.

I delayed putting up this thread so that it didn't become like my other doe Jaz's thread which I created the first possible due date needless to say a month later she finally gave me twin buckling! I know right!

I am positive that Mae will only have one she's just to little but there's always a chance. I am hoping for a single doeling with her mommy's sweetness.

Tonight Mae's ligs are gone and have been since 5 when I checked her last and she's pawing, making a bed. This might be the shortest kidding thread ever!

Here are her pics. I didn't get any lig shots and she is a FF so her bag isn't filled out or tight although it has evened out and gotten much bigger in the last 2 weeks but I don't have any pics. so you'll just have to take my word for it. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ooh! More baby goat pictures coming soon, then! Good luck kidding! Hoping for pink for you. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mae's ligs are still gone this morning. She's hollering, trying to jump out of the pen and has white milky discharge!

Here's hoping for a sweet Alpine doe!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on Mae!!!!
Here's hoping for an easy and uneventful kidding!
It would be my first!!!!!

Mae's udder has tightened and filled out over night although it's not huge and tight it's just noticeably tighter!

I'm going to go muck out the barn in anticipation for a new little doe!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mae kidded! My 1 and only doe! We named her Cinderella, Cinder for short. I think the name is fitting for her coloring. We pulled her and she is happily eating.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts