The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had Mace sold, but then the buyer got laid off and couldn't finish paying for him. Him and his brother Basil are both equally stunning, I am listing them both for sale, but am only selling one. I am keeping whoever doesnt sell first.

Their pedigree, they are full brothers. Basils registered name is Mighty Meadows sweetspot basil.
http://www.adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=D001644217

THeir dam, Poit, has a star studded pedigree, and the most massive mammary system I have ever seen. Their sire is apparently doing well in the show ring. Both of these bucklings are very correct and both would do well in the show ring.

Disbudded (growing scurs though :( ), current on shots, deowrming and hoof trimming. My herd was CAE, CL and Johnes disease tested free in sept 2012. In Lebanon, oregon, but willing to deliver a distance. $250

Mace

Basil

·
Raising Nigerian Dwarf DAIRY Goats, registered wit
3,746 Posts
You're lucky you're not in southern Illinois, cause if you were, I'd be goat napping them! Lol. I would buy them if you weren't in OR!

·
3,746 Posts
I will have to ask my parents if you can meet us somewhere in the middle to buy Basil. I'm only 10.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fishin that is a really long ways! I don't think I am willing to drive that far, I guess I more meant, deliver in Oregon lol. Basil is stunning for sure. If your parents fall in love with him, we can figure out something for shipping. People do ship goats all over the place for sure, so it is possible.

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,084 Posts
I had one of my boys shipped from Alabama, his name is Galileo. He did very well during the trip, no worse for wear.

·
3,746 Posts
Thanks for answering! I will talk to my parents. I have been wanting a moonspotted buck for a long time! Think It will take some convincing. Haha

·
3,746 Posts
Sorry Audrey, I don't think we can ship him. We are getting 3 new goats from georiga and we really don't have the room for him. I hope you get him and mace sold.

Again. I would goatnap them if you were closer! Haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts