2 ags/ndga nigerian doelings - SOCAL

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, May 13, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    Things are tough for the sarah lately, so have to make some difficult decisions.. and i've decided the nigerians really aren't my cup of tea... since they eat about 2/3's of what a munchie eats, and the munchies -forme- provide a lot more in return. so i've decided to sell stardust and bahama, and keep ginger and bird ( they're like pets anyways)

so i'm selling them for 200 each with papers, 150 without.. i can meet you somewhere if you are relatively local.

pedigree's are on my jr doe page on the website.. i can get pics

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

YOUR SELLING BAHAMA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    yea... i dont like the nigerians all that much anymore

4. TinyHoovesRanch

awwwwwww ok....If I lived closer I would totally come get bahama cause I LOVE her lol

5. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Sarah -

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Since Chupa died I would love to have Stardust back. I would take them both but I couldn't pay for the until June 1st. Just bought several hundred dollars in fence supplies to build kidding pens so I just don't have the extra. I could pick them up this weekend though...Would you do $350 for the pair, with registration? You could hold Bahama's until I paid. Heck, I could even bring Stardust's with me and you could hold hers until payment was received. Let me know.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am sorry but I hope that it works out with pennylullabelle

7. TinyHoovesRanch

woooo go amanda hahahaha i hope you can get them

8. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    amanda i would def do that for you, since i know you take care of them so well.. bahama has some scurs, but otherwise they're pretty much a-okay, i'm just not feeling the nigerians anymore, and i've been in quite the animal pinch lately, the geese have all gone, i've sold a-lot of rabbits i hadn't wanted to sell.. ( i kept one out of the 23 i had born this winter, had to sell the rest to be able to raise some for the convention) but with those two gone i'm down to 2 junior does, the angora wether ( who isn't here yet thankfully, but i have buyers for his mohair, so he'll make his keep for the mostpart) the buck and 4 senior does. I may even have to sell kabooki, which will be hard, but she's unpapered... i dont know.. i'll have to see..

but yes amanda i would do that for you.. you could even get them in june if wanted... i *should* have sold enough critters to tide me over cash wise until june/a job comes

9. pennylullabelle

I know how you feel. A little while before I started getting into Nigi's I sold two beloved horses - almost another one. Two dogs who had been generations in the workings when I finally got them I decided I just couldn't cope with the breed anymore (high prey drive, they'd killed too many animals), and I gave up my bunnies. I had too much going on and I couldn't care for anyone. But I also didn't have any money!

I can get them whenever you'd like. Younger is nice just because I get more time to bond, train, etc. But it's not a big deal. Also, if you decide to sell Ginger or Sea Breeze let me know and I'll see if I can manage it. I'm hoping to find a day Laura can go with me so I don't have to do the drive alone! I will come down and back in one day so it will be tough!

10. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i sold sea breeze a long time ago.. these two would be the last nigerians to go.. i'll never part with surfbird and ginger.. they are my pets. but whenever you guys can come down just let me know

11. pennylullabelle

Oh didn't know that! Well, I totally understand and I am perfectly happy with getting just the two. I desperately need to get a milking machine because by the end of June I'll have over 10 does to milk 2x a day. I should be smart and put the money towards that ;) But once I heard Chupa died I regretted selling both of Penny's girls because I have met daughters from them and they are just DRENCHED in dairy character. I also like the udders I have seen from him. Buttery and capacious, which I need more of around here! And Bahama is just an added bonus ;)

I'll talk to Laura about a day. Tomorrow might be a slight possibility. But maybe Monday or Tuesday? She's busy over the weekend. That's all I know so far.

12. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    just let me know... i think you've still got my number.. text/call-leave message...