2 Beautiful bottle fed Nubian Billys in Georgia 30442

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by mimis farm, Sep 6, 2010.

1. mimis farm

mimis farm New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    With much regret I have to get rid of my 2 beautiful Nubian Billies. They were bottle raised and very sweet. They are very close to each other. They cry for each other when separated.I will offer you a good deal if you will take both as a package deal. Please not for food. They are very good with small children. If interested please contact me. I am willing to deliver for the gas money if need be.Thanks for reading and hopefully I can find them a home.One is Black with a few white markings (poncho), the other is brown/black/white (lefty). They are about 4 years old. Very healthy. Both are intact males.

Leslie Williams

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: 2 Beautiful bottle fed Nubian Billys

Leslie I am sorry you have to part with your pets. :(

You did not say in your add where you are located. That will be very helpful for people who maybe interested. I presume they are neutered males?

3. Polarhug

Polarhug New Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Southcentral Alaska
    Says they are intact at the end of post. They must be awful sweet to have kept them as billies... Hope you can find a good home for your guys.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes she edited it after I asked ;)

5. mimis farm

mimis farm New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    I was able to find them a home together. I get so attached to them I try to keep them all ...it is so hard to let them go.......