Indiana 2 commercial doelings

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by RPC, Nov 24, 2015.

1. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

These 2 girls have to go together. The only reason I am selling them is they are so much younger then my other jr. Does so they get pushed around too much. I have even found them sleeping outside in the rain and snow because the other does won't let them inside the shelter which is plenty big enough for them all. If they don't sell then I will just keep them and try to figure something out and breed them next year. They are out of a traditional buck sired by status quo. The traditional (Rose) is out of a red doe and the dappled paint (jigsaw) is out of a red doe with tan spots. Asking 500 for the pair. They were born may 9th and may 11th. We are located just north of Fort wayne, IN.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Their sire
    [​IMG]
    Rose's dam
    [​IMG]
    Jigsaw's dam

2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

3. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Thank you I really like them and don't want to sell them but they just don't fit in. But I won't be sad if they don't sell I guess.

4. Berks-and-boars

Berks-and-boars New Member

Nov 21, 2015
  5. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

No they do not

6. midlothianffa

midlothianffa New Member

May 5, 2013
    Wish you weren't so far away and that my herd queen wouldn't bully them badly :( Id buy them in a heartbeat

7. SalteyLove

SalteyLove Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    New England
    gosh those catty does make me SO mad sometimes! I know it is totally natural herd structure and try to remain calm, but when things happen like you describe these does sleeping out in the rain - its makes me so mad at them! It is always the case, you provide "enough" space, but they push someone out anyhow! The bucks never seem as catty as the does :-/

8. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Yes it drives me nutts

9. Patch

Patch New Member

Jun 30, 2014
    North of Houston
    I would totally take them if you could figure out how to get them to east texas without doubling the cost.

I am about an hour north of Houston......and I just drove to OH and back last week =(

Patch

10. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Holy crap I wish you would have seen this last week. I would have met ya somewhere.