2 free Nigerian Dwarf Wethers - Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by mistyblue, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I have a friend that is looking for a home for 2 ND wethers right now. She said that they are very friendly, and have been dehorned although one does have scurs coming in.

These boys are were born in February and March of this year, they are free to the right home. She is specificly looking for a pet home, she does not want them to go into someones freezer.

I was hoping that maybe someone would know of someone who would be interested, she usually has very nice goats.

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Oh my......if I didn't live so far away I would so take the little guys......I have 4 wethers and I just love them, they make the best pets! I really hope she finds them a loving home.

3. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I'm hoping so, she has been through alot lately and this would take a burden off of her to know that they went to a good home.

Lucky she is in no hurry, so I have time to find them a home for her.

4. imeldag

imeldag New Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Interested In the Nigerian Dwarfs

Interested in the 2 Nigerian Goats for my family as pets.

Please let me know if they are still available. Is there anyway you could send me photos of them? We live in Houston near Pearland off of 35.

We have been looking for goats for our sons to get them to be more active outside.

Sincerely,

Imelda Garza

5. ellencomer

ellencomer New Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Do you still have the goats available? I am very interested. Moved out in the country on my sons place and need someone to keep me busy. I had 2 when I lived in NM but had to leave with brother as wasn't set up here for them. Now Im ready to love a couple of babies. Im 64 no kids around so they are my kids! You can call at 713 201 2543. or email at [email protected] Thank you, Ellen Comer.

6. DancingHoovesFarm

DancingHoovesFarm Member

Nov 18, 2012
    This is an old post from 09 so the goats are sold. Sorry.