2 Male Alpacas For Sale $200 together

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Nov 8, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Ive decided its time to rehome these guys, im going to be moving my goats and my friend really just wants my goats to be at her house so I would like to find them a new home.

Poo is 4 years old. He was a bottle baby, mom died at birth. Hes super sweet and knows his name. BUT he has become overly friendly and likes to jump on people, this isnt his fault, his old owner loved on him too much. I spray him with Vinager water and he never jumps when he sees the bottle, he also hates strings. He likes to challenge because hes in his prime age but hes pretty amazing. Hes a fawn color

Murphy is 6. While he would NEVER spit or purposely hurt a human, he isnt friendly. Hes really shy, but adores his goats. He does like to kick you if you touch his back near his legs, if you have ever been kicked by an alpaca you will laugh, it doesnt hurt, it feels like a playful punch. Hes the one in charge, he protects his humans and his animals, but we have never had an animal attack the goats and I have heard alpacas arent very strong against predators. Murphy is black/brown with gray on his head. He comes with papers.

They both had their yearly shots in June. They were also clipped and got their fighting teeth and toes trimmed. Both are very healthy, halter trained, and pretty sweet. Poo has excellent fiber

Both will come with halters, but they CANT be left on all the time, its dangerous for alot of reasons

Breaks my heart to do this, and I might even change my mind....

Check out my website for pics, I have more.

2. TinyHoovesRanch

These guys are still for sale!

3. Goat Crazy

Goat Crazy New Member

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Ohio
    I just have a question, why are some alpacas $30,00+ and others like yours that are cheaper? Does, it have to do with the quality of their coats or something?

4. Hidden Waters Farm

Hidden Waters Farm New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Alpacas and Llamas are have a price range so large for various reasons and yes, one of them is because of what quality yarn they can spin from them and products they make with it. A pet quality (or unregistered/unknown) anything is usually cheaper than the champion bloodline animals unless for the reason TinyHoovesRanch simply wants a good home for them and that is why they are cheaper.

Hope this is close to what your looking for, I have slim knowledge of them though.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol i would say if you had a trailer drive them down to my friend's, she's got 4 acres.. lol i'd trade you bird babies

6. TinyHoovesRanch

Ones that are registered and have good lines are way more expensive, also the fleece is a big price too.

These boys are good, I have Murphys papers, but Poo has the better fleece. I could get alot more probably, BUT I dont care about the money, I just want them to go to a good home.

SDK: dude I totally would do that if I had a trailer and ride down there haha

7. TinyHoovesRanch

Also, if anyone is interested in them, I may be willing to trade a nice goat or 2 for them.