The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Doelings and one (soon to be) wether. These kids are out of nice, good milking, does. Kids have been handled daily. I actually have 3 doelings but will be retaining one but have not decided which one yet...The black and the black and white doelings will be ready to go around July 18 and the cream doeling and the wether will be ready around the first of August. All are disbudded and will have first shots before going to their new homes.

The Black and White doeling is $300, the cream and the black (actually dark chocolate) doelings are $250 each and the wether (he is the darker of the 2 light colored kids) is $100. A $75 ($50 for the wether) non refundable deposit will hold until weaning.

I will not ship but can deliver up to 3 hours away for gas money ($.50/mile) - we are located 30 miles north of Reno NV.

Pictures can be seen here: http://reno.craigslist.org/grd/3900162398.html

The pictures are not the best (especially of the black doeling), if needed I can get better pics this weekend

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Price reduced - I need to sell them before winter. The boy is now wethered and they are weaned and ready to go. I am keeping the black and white doeling. All are disbudded and vaccinated and will come with the paperwork to register them with the MDGA.

Price reduced - $175 for each of the 2 doelings, $100 for the wether or $400 for all three. Again, I am 30 miles north of Reno and will deliver up to 3 hours away for gas money.

This is the wether - his sister looks just like him. Both have gopher ears.

The blond doeling (these are older pictures.

And the little black doeling - this is not the best picture - she is actually pretty impressive looking. She has elf ears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts