2 more doe's due today!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Feb 19, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Dax and Minuet are both due today, well dax's 145 was yesterday so she is at 146 and minuet is at 145. It is a race to see who goes first, as both of them both have really loose ligaments and both a have alot of discharge. Minuets udder is filling up nicley but Dax, not so much. I know what minuet does, she within a couple of hours will loose her ligments and there will be babies on the ground, I swore we where going to have babies from her this morning as her ligaments within an hour were alot looser. But her ligs are the same from last night. I am dying to see what she has this time around, hopefully there is a girl in there for me!! I dident let anyone put reservations on her this year as I want to keep a baby this time!! I am gonna go take pictures!

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Exciting! Hope you get some girls! :stars:

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Can't wait for babies! :cool:

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thinking PINK!!!! I know I'll be :drool: over your soon to be goat kids.

5. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Here are some pictures of her today, I dont know what she is going to do, I couldent get a picture of it but she had about a 3 inch long goop hanging out of her earlier. She is actin like she could be in labor, since she is stretching and yawning alot, but this girl is always tricky and she is always keeping me on my toes. I will be suprised if she makes it to 150, she usually never does. Her ligs are still there just soft, lots of goopies and her babies are sitting really still today. She has really dropped, 3 days ago she looked like she ate 2 basketballs, today all the babies are hanging low and her sides are sunk in. Gimme some guesses people!! What do you think, when will she go!!!! Oh and Muddy Creek, you like my goats that much huh?? lol, I love yours too!

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Duh!!!! And thank you =) I don't know if you posted the pics but they aren't showing up if you did... I'll have to see piccies to guess!

7. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    2 girls!!!!! And it wasent Minuet!! It was dax, the doe that I thought was sooooo not going to go today!! She gave me 2 very beautiful girls!!!! pictures coming!

LOL I guess the pictures really would have helped huh!

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Two girls! I can't wait for piccies! :dance: :stars:

9. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    [​IMG]

girl one

[​IMG]

and girl 2

Muddy Creek you are welcome to help me name one of the girls as you sent me the girl vibes :greengrin: The mom's name is Pecan Hollow Island Daquiri and the dad is Dill Pickles Court Jester, it is a full moon out and I am open to ANY suggestions! SOmething cool, witchy or something with the full moon, or it is kinda drizzly weather outside... anything!

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    All I could think of was Salem, Caluypso (Callie for short) and Martini lol (I won't be offended if you don't use one of those names, It takes me forever to name my kids, I swear I go through hundreds of names before I choose the right one lol)

11. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Oh I like Calypso!!! It has soo many different meanings that I like it! Six Shooter's CJ Calypso! WooHoo I like it!! Thank you, I am going to be up all night tonight because now minuet is in labor.....early labor and I know that if I go to bed she will kid lol.

12. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I really like Calypso too, it has a good ring to it! Go Minuet!

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I just realized I spelled Calypso wrong in the first post, how did that u get in there :doh:

14. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    LOL, it was probably late or your fingers quit working lol. Minuet is definently in labor this morning, back is all hunched up and she is all goopy showing good signs of contractions, so I will be out there for a while watching her!!

15. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oo exciting!!!

Congratulations on the girls WAHOO

16. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Congrats on the kids they are beautiful!Praying Minute gives you lots of Pink and that everything goes well! :girl:

17. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Think of names you guys!! She is really looking uncomfortable and unhappy right now, but hasent laid down to push yet..... COOOOMMMMMOOOOON!!!!! lol! I am planning on keeping any does she has and maybe just maybe a buckling. I need to take a picture of her udder and I want to know what you guys think. I will be back hopefully with pictures of new babies!

18. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I always love seeing udder photos as I am still learning. Babies!!! Hopefully Doe BABIES!!!

19. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    TWINS!!!! a girl and a boy!! they are soo freakin cute! Both have blue eyes as well.

the little boy
    [​IMG]

the little girl
    [​IMG]

I am keeping both of them for sure, so I need some real strong names for them, they are both pistols!!! They camoe out bouncing and are acting like week old babies bouncing around with the older babies! I was thinking Pirate names!! Help me think!

20. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Well there is Jack Sparrow of course! I'll keep thinking..