2 myotonic bucklings for sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by alyssa_romine, Feb 28, 2008.

1. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I have 2 black and white myotonic bucklings for sale. They will be weaned and ready to go to their new homes at the end of May. If you prefer them to be wethered, I will require you to pay for them in full before I wether them. As wethers, they are $150 and as bucklings they are $200. Bloodlines include Apache Landing and 7 Fainting acres. Both boys will be registered with MGR. These boys appear to have marbled eyes too....I am not 100% sure yet what color the eyes will be.

2. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I have new pictures of these kids and I am willing to send them to all interested!!! They both will carry the blue eyed gene since they have blue in their eyes. Their sire wasnt blue eyed but carried the gene. Dam is polled.

3. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    If you were closer.We have 2 mini mares and a mini stally that we are cosidering selling.

5. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I cant get any miniatures due to no room to put them right now. I have to wait until we get moved. I am just looking for good homes for these boys. They have great bloodlines and carry the blue eyed gene. They should be small to medium sized...they would make nice show goats for those interested in showing in Myotonic Goat Registry sanctioned shows. You can also show wethers in these shows.

6. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    these babies are still available....they are very friendly too...they love people!!!

7. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    *bump*....these boys are still available. They need a job as a herd sire and they will be great show goats too.

8. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Boy do I feel dumb....these boys are polled! I am not so good at the polled and horned thing yet. Both are still available.....registered or unregistered, wethered or intact.