The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 black and white myotonic bucklings for sale. They will be weaned and ready to go to their new homes at the end of May. If you prefer them to be wethered, I will require you to pay for them in full before I wether them. As wethers, they are $150 and as bucklings they are $200. Bloodlines include Apache Landing and 7 Fainting acres. Both boys will be registered with MGR. These boys appear to have marbled eyes too....I am not 100% sure yet what color the eyes will be.

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have new pictures of these kids and I am willing to send them to all interested!!! They both will carry the blue eyed gene since they have blue in their eyes. Their sire wasnt blue eyed but carried the gene. Dam is polled.

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant get any miniatures due to no room to put them right now. I have to wait until we get moved. I am just looking for good homes for these boys. They have great bloodlines and carry the blue eyed gene. They should be small to medium sized...they would make nice show goats for those interested in showing in Myotonic Goat Registry sanctioned shows. You can also show wethers in these shows.

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy do I feel dumb....these boys are polled! I am not so good at the polled and horned thing yet. Both are still available.....registered or unregistered, wethered or intact.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts