2 Pygorias Weither in PA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Coraxfeather, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    We are asking $50 for the Two of them. They have to go together because they are brothers. These guys are pets quality and not to go for meat. They have both recieved Rabbies shots and are up to date on there shots. There names are toby and Donner. They are both wonderful animals but they are not working out in our petting zoo. They kid safe but they get out of our enclosers which we can not have them do. Please contact Deb (my boss and best friend)at 724-968-2889 if intereted. We are near the butler area. Please we do need to find them a wonderful home. I hate to see them go. They are wonderful boys.

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Will have pictures of the brothers up as soon as I get home. Please remember they are sheading there coats. My boss would like to find them a home asap but if no one would like them they will be staying on the farm. She just do nto want to see these guys not getting the attection they deserve. The $50 is to cover there shots this year.

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Here are some pictures of them. They are sheading there coats. Like I have said before we do want to find a home for them to both go too. I hate to see them go. Toby and Donnor are very sweet guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]