2 reg. ND bucks, one polled, one moonspotted, 1 ND doe in MD

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Sunny Daze, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD
    Things are a bit tight right now so need to sell a few. I have one ND buck, Tiny Starz Jumping Jack Flash. Super flashy with blue eyes and polled. Has some nice kids on the ground. I have retained some doelings out of him and they will be freshening this spring. $350

Goldenbrookfarm MR Moonbeam, ND buck, Gold with moonspots and blue eyes. Nice conformation. I have some does bred to him for spring kids. $300

Sunny Daze Penny Lane. NDGA reg. only. Her dam was an excellent milker giving about 1 quart per milking. She was one of quints. She is quite spoiled and very friendly. She will be 1 year in march. $250

If this weather turns around and I am able to work more these guys will no longer be for sale but unfortunately it doesn't look like thats happening too soon!

Pics and info on my website. Thanks!

2. nigerianmeadows

nigerianmeadows New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    North Carolina
    Re: 2 reg. ND bucks, one polled, one moonspotted, 1 ND doe i

Penny Lane sure is pretty.

3. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009

I really really like the little doe...she is just beautiful :shades: :cool:

4. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio

:drool: Love that gold buck!!! :love:

5. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD

Penny is sold and will be going to someone I know close by :clap: I am glad. She was my spoiled little bottle baby I kept from last year. I almost lost her at a day old and had to tube feed her. She has quite the personality!!

6. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon

Wow...I love the bucks. Wish I was much closer and knew if I needed another buck at this point or not. I love your spotted Nubians. One day...one day. Lol.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

I can't view your site on my phone (kist doesn't work) but I will have to view it when home.

For those of you up north carissa is coming to my house before I got to MA so transport up to MA is possible - bucks or does.