2 Weened Saanen Doelings

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by kornhypknotic, Aug 14, 2009.

1. kornhypknotic

kornhypknotic New Member

May 14, 2009
    Waco, TX
    I've got two weened saanen doelings for sale and I wanted to post them on this site before going on Craigslist to sell them. I would love for these girls to go live with people who know goats, can use their milk, and can give them the love and care they deserve :love: . Here are their stats:

Gale - $100
    5 months old, disbudded, weened, up to date on C&D/Tetanus, CAE negative dam.
    Her mom is a registered Saanen doe and she has papers. Her sire is a handsome pure-bred Saanen, but unregistered. I can call the woman who donated him to find out his lineage if necessary.

Leah - $80
    3.5 months old, disbudded, weened, up to date on C&D/Tetanus, CAE negative dam.
    She has some Nubian blood in her from her grandmother and the same great saanen sire as Gale.

These goats are being sold by the World Hunger Relief farm in Waco, TX http://www.worldhungerrelief.org. These girls are available only for pick-up. Both the sire and dams of these kids are on the premises and you can certainly meet them before making a purchase. I can also email you pictures of them if you are interested :greengrin: