20 kids in the house tonight

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Graffogefarms, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Lol - Well, we have had our losses, and I know that we are not done with our kiddings yet,
    but with the weather promising bad tonight, we are bringing all the young kids in and between an old bathtub, boxes, laundry baskets, I think we will have 20 kids in the house, 7 boys - 13 girls

Flo's two are doing fine, and Tia gave me two beautiful girls today!

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on all the babies!!!

Good luck with them in the home!!!

Allison

3. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    wow 20 babies in the house, you are starting to sound like me lol! that is gonna be fun, hope you can get some sleep and congrats on all the GIRLS!!!

4. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    I hope you will post pic of your house full of kids!!

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    OMG....Do you have a "kid" room? My hubby about had kittens when I had 2 orphaned piglets running round my dining room....betcha he'd have puppies if I brought my kids in! That has to be a noisy house you have, all those kids jumping and crying for momma!

6. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    We have two nigerian dwarf wethers that I bring in the house. My husband hates it so I have to do it when he is at work. Good Luck with 20!!! What an adventure!!

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Wow you'll be busy!! Congrats on all the kids :)

8. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    That would be a site to see!!! Is there any way you can get any pictures of that??? I want to see all the kids snug in their beds :love:

9. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    My goodness! LOL That is a lot of kids to have in the house. Last kidding season we were stupid and kidded at the end of January when it was so so cold out. One day we had ten in the house, but it hasn't been more than that ever. I usually keep my bottle babies in for a day or two.