2008 Goats penetrated heavily guard fence at Fort Wadsworth

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Suellen, May 15, 2009.

1. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Article dated Aug 5,2008
    "Watch out for these weapons of grass destruction.
    Goats grazing on National Park Service land at Staten Island's Fort Wadsworth managed to do what terrorists wished they could:
    They sneaked under a fence onto a restricted area near the base of the Verrazano Bridge - without triggering alarms, sources said.
    The MTA has invested a small fortune in police overtime, barricades, sensors, intrusion alarms and surveillance cameras to
    protect its property against trespassers. The goats are posted at the fort in the summer and fall to eat poison ivy, weeds and
    other vegetation that gets into cracks of the historic structures, causing them to crumble."

"Threats of persecution did not deter these goats from wandering into a restricted area"
    "The goats were taken into custody and turned over to the Army once it was determined not to be illegal aliens or agents of terror," said a source. "
    :slapfloor:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I've read about people making donkey bombs I hope this doesn't give anyone ideas. :?
    Suellen

Link to entire article:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/08 ... arded.html

2. BeeLady

BeeLady New Member

Great story! Goat Power! :dance:

3. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    :ROFL: :ROFL: love it. They have to be :oops:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    LOL ....what a cute story........goats are smart... :wink: :ROFL:

5. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    I hope they are :oops: They underestimated how smart and sneaky goats are. I have to have clips on all my
    stall latches because some of them have figured out how to lift and slide the latch.

Suellen

6. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Oh my goodness!!! That is just way to FUNNY!!! :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: