2009 ADGA National Show results

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by poppypatch, Jul 25, 2009.

1. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What no nigis were shown???

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yeah...I'm sure their were nigerians...I heard their was a pretty fair amount there too? Maybe they just haven't added the info. or something?

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I believe Nigi's are only on display...

5. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    They will be in next year! They had to get a minimum number on display for two consecutive years.
    Got a report earlier this week from someone who is there that they made the requirement numbers so they are on for next year!

Shannon
    Poppy Patch Farm

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Ok..yeah...maybe that's what I heard. Sables and nigerians are on display only this year. Darn...I could have sworn they were showing. :?

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    woo Hoo - can't wait to see them there ---

I was looking at the winners - man my nubians look miniturized compared to thoses - but mine are all maiden or FF and under 2 - LOL!

8. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Allison...the GCH Nubian doe is absolutely huge! I seen Temerity at Nationals last year. On Kastdemur's website they say she measures 36 inches at the shoulder.

I'm so excited Nationals are coming back to Louisville next year!! I'm going to actually show my goats this time. :)

9. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    We were excited to see the Reserve Jr Toggenburg went to Evelyn Harry's doe. She is a local breeder here in WA. Her Dad works at the feed store here in our little town.
    Was very well-deserved too! She works very hard at her Togg herd.

Shannon
    Poppy Patch Farm

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So its not just me that she looks so big - lol!!!

Jacquie - did you see my new nubi that i just "sealed the deal" on?

That Togg was really pretty - thats for sure!!!

11. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I love the Oberhasli GCH Shotsi, she is absolutely gorgeous!! and she appraised 92EEEE, one of a handful of Obers to get that score :) I'm glad to see Redwood Hills won the Alpine GCH again, they have some beautiful does, to bad I don't raise Alpines anymore, but they sure look tempting :ROFL: :shades:

My buckling's granddam, SGCH Fir Meadow Mi Rosine 2*M got High Individual Milk, High Lifetime Production, and High Lifetime Butterfat awards!!!!