2009 ADGA Nationals??

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Does anyone know where the 2009 ADGA National show is?

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I know either 09 or 20010 is somewhere in Minnesota. . .

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    '09 Nationals is in Sacramento, CA(I think, its somewhere in CA) and '10 is in MN, I forget where though.

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i believe its in santa rosa, but i wont be going.. thats a 9 hour drive for me.. and i'd rather go to the NDGA nationals

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

they will be in sacramento ca. July 18th through the 25th. I'll be there!
    beth

6. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    My mom wants to make it to that one-but it's kind of up in the air right now as my dad is on the job hunt. I hope I can make it to it to-but we'll just have to see. If I get to go maybe I can meet some of you who are on The Goat Spot. My mom went to the one in Wyoming and had a great time-except for a few car troubles along the way. She did win a log bed though:).

7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Yep...we won't be going out to Sacramento!!! Mom said NO right away...hehehe. The 2010 Nationals were suposed to be in Rochester, MN, but I heard a couple people say that's up in the air right now. So I'm not so sure about that one...and I may have read on ADGA's site GA or some southern state down that way has a bid on the '10 Nationals. :shrug:

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I hope they ARE going to be held in MN, that is only 5 hours from here :pray:

9. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    I wont be going next year. I planned on ging this year but Milo was sick wit pneumonia so there's no way I was going to leave him.

10. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I hope to make it to the 2010 ones but I'm not exactly sure as of right now, Rochester you say? I don't want to have to go all the way there.. lol.

11. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

you wont regret it!nationals are a blast. I went in 05 when they were in Spokane. one of the best times of my life
    beth

12. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    How did I miss that? turning green . . . :(

13. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

i dont know because you are very close. we got there the friday before so we helped to unload everyones goats and eqipement it was a lot of fun getting to meet people. I got to show for a lot of people and do some grooming for a little extra money for some people. I got to see the famous cherry glen radical gesture. She is beautiful.
    beth

14. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    where are the 2010 Nationals going to be in MN? I am planning on going . . . :D

15. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Sorry, but it's been changed. The 2010 Nationals are coming back to Louisville, KY.

16. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    Yep 2010 Nationals is going to be back in Kentucky again. It was going to be in MN but they were worried about the goats coming into the state getting sick because MN doesn't require all the health requirements that the other states do. I don't think I'd want to bring my goats into a state like that either. I'd be too worried about what my goats could be catching.
    2009 is in Sacramento, CA. so we'll definitely be attending that one. Kentucky is a little far for us for 2010 though.

17. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    yeah!!! That means I will be planning on going next year!!!! :leap: Louisville is only 5 hours from here :wink: :wahoo:

18. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    oh well, there went that . . . . . :roll: My dad is not taking me to Kentucky to see a goat show! :shades: