2009 Goat Calendar

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by Julie, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I've been asked to do a goat calendar for 2009. I'm taking it into consideration and more than likely WILL do it :) But I figured I'd post here and see who all might be interested. I can do a calendar with YOUR pictures, or just my own ... if I have members here who want to buy it, I'd gladly add your picture/s.

Anyway, I'm not sure of prices yet, it all depends on what company I go with to have them done. They should be $20 or under though (depending on calendar size & shipping, etc.).

So anyone interested please reply and say so. I need to have your answers A.S.A.P. since it's already "late" to do it ... and I have ALOT of work to do for it (editing lots of pictures, etc.). And I don't want to get them out to late. So I need your replies quickly. Thanks :)

2. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    do you think it would be expensive to ship one to Ireland? I need a 2009 calendar... and if it's not too expensive I'm really interested :greengrin:

I also have that Relaxation picture of me in the garden surrounded (on top and around) by babies... if you're interested in using it...

LW

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    have you looked in to Shutterfly.com ?

4. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Ok ... here's how it's gonna work ... I'll do the calendar, and anyone who wants to submit any pic/s of your goats - post them here. This is going to be a "Goat" calendar ... not a "TGS" calendar. Because Coraxfeather (Ann) might still be doing a TGS calendar in the months to come. So this is going to be a goat calendar for anyone who loves goats. The entire theme is just goats ... anything goats.

The main object in the picture should be a goat/goats. But you can also have kids with the goat/s, other pets/animals with the goat/s, flowers, etc. just as long as the main object is goat/s.

Pictures should be clear and good quality. They can't be resized small because for good printout on the calendar - the pics should be full size (or close to full size). If you have pictures that you'd really love to see on the calendar but don't have full size of that specific pic/s ... that's ok, I can also do collages with several pics on one page/month.

I would like to have seasonal pics ... so goats in snow, goats in spring, goats in summer, and goats in fall if possible. If not I can add elements and embellishments of my own ... but it would still be nice if you's have any good "seasonal" goat pics :)

Go ahead and start posting your pics now ... you don't have to buy in order to get your pic added. If you want your goat pic/s added - just post them and if we end up with ALOT ... I'll try to fit as many as possible, but will pic and choose the best quality ones if there's to many. If you want to buy any, I'll give you all the link once I'm done creating them where you can purchase one (or two or three ... you get the idea).

So start posting your best goat pics :) It's gonna take me a while to edit and do all the pics for the calendar ... so I need your pics A.S.A.P. I can't wait long for entries ... so reply with your entries right away :)

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh gosh, I resized a lot of our photos. . . . Not sure if these will work, but I'll put them up here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. eliya

eliya New Member

Ohhhh, I have a BUNCH of pictures. I'll work on uploading and hopefully post them tomorrow.

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    ok Ima just gonna suggest a couple of pics:

Relaxation 2007

[​IMG]

and the triplets:

[​IMG]

8. eliya

eliya New Member

Flying kids:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. eliya

eliya New Member

Winter pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. eliya

eliya New Member

11. eliya

eliya New Member

Summer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spring:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. eliya

eliya New Member

Misc:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mother and Daughter:
    [​IMG]

I figured the boy's ought to be represented too...
    [​IMG]

13. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Oh my GOODNESS ! The pictures are AWESOME !!!! And so far I see pictures that will work for ... Spring, Winter, and Summer ! So all I have to worry about yet is fall (and I have a TON of fall goat pics if no one else does).

Still though - keep the pictures coming if you want your goat/s featured in this calendar ! I'll have to end this thread soon so I can work on the calendar and get it ready. So please - if you have a pic/s to enter ... do so now ! :) THANKS !

14. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Funny picture, Yes he really did fall asleep like this:
    [​IMG]

15. eliya

eliya New Member

Here's another winter one:
    [​IMG]