2010 / 2011 Breeeding Schedule

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by kelebek, Jul 22, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    My 2010 / 2011 breeding schedule has been posted and I am so excited for the coming kiddings that I need the youngin's to hurry up and GROW - LOL!

Anyway, check us out - www.sunsetlakeranch.net

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I wish they had miracle grow for goats...someone needs to invent that...lol

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    No doubt - thankfully some might already be bred (will be blood testing) but I can start breeding out my adults and then go into the yearlings and what not - LOL!

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    There is "Miracle Grow for Goats"....it includes: Alot of TLC, time to bond with them, a diet full of all the right things and the most important of all...LOVE :love:

Of course not all goaties respond to this, there are those that will just refuse to grow....because they want to fit in your lap forever!

Can't wait to see what you get with those pairings Allison!

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  6. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Wow, your well prepared ;-). I haven't even sat down and wrote up a breeding plan yet for this next year. Although I think Kadisha and her yearling daughter may be bred back to Wager and the rest will be bred to my new South Fork buck.. My aged does will hopefully be bred to kid in February or earlier and the rest(except for KoKoMo who will be dry) will be bred for March/April. I acctually want as early of a kidding seaosn as possible-but it always seems everyone has their heat cycle for February and March kids. I'm acctually shocked at how well my quads are growing-they are big little girls!!! KoKoMo is the smallest and youngest and is out of a yearling to-but she's growing pretty good.

7. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Aw I likes the growing time! This is my favorite! I wish it would go slower. I have 5 girls who are around 6 months old and while I am eager to breed them and see them freshen I also wish I could just hold time still for a bit and enjoy them as they are! lol

Though - admittedly - I have my breeding plans laid out for the next breeding, and in some cases 2 breedings, on each doe based on how I would like to go about correcting any faults.