2010 Breeding/Kidding Schedule & Waiting List!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Oct 20, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I have got my 2010 Breeding/Kidding Schedule up and going on my website http://www.hollowbeadranch.com/breedingschedule.htm ! Right now I have 2 Registered Does and 4 Unregistered Does bred to Crookedcedar Farm Kazam(*S Pending) that will be due in January. I will be picking up Rosasharn UMT Melian, Laurel Haven Wish Upon A Star, and Doublegate PAL Morning Glory in a couple of weeks. Morning Glory is already bred to Tranquility Acres Rocky*S . Melian and Wish Upon A Star are open right now and will be bred to Kazam when they get here. After these girls kid, I plan on purchasing a few more open Registered Does that will be bred to NC PromisedLand RC Finneas in Spring 2010. Pedigrees, Pics, and More Information on all of my Nigerian Dwarfs can be found on my website!

Please feel free to take a look around my website http://www.HollowbeadRanch.com ! If you think you might be interested in a kid from us we incourage you to join our Waiting List!
    NO deposit required to be put on the list AND NO obligation to buy from us! Members of our Waiting List receive emails whenever we have kids born or goats for sale containing pics and prices for those goats. The members then get a chance to purchase those kids/goats before they are made available to the public. I am also in the process of adding an extra option to our Waiting List. We will now have a First Right of Refusal List for each of our breedings, so if you think there is a breeding that you would really like to have a kid out of just let us know and we will add you to the list for that breeding. Once again we do not like to take deposits for unborn kids, so there is no deposit required to join the FROR list for a breeding and no obligation to purchase from us.

If you have any questions or if you would like more details about how our Waiting List or FROR List works, then we would LOVE to hear from you! You can reply here, PM me, or email me at [email protected] ! Thank you!

2. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama