2010 Idaho Syringa Dairy Goat Associaton Classic Show

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by redneck_acres, Apr 17, 2010.

1. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    The Idaho Syringa Dairy Goat show is fastly approaching-it will be held May 29th and 30th in Boise Idaho at the Expo Idaho fairgrounds. This year we will be having a LaMancha specialty. This is a 4 Ring ADGA show and 3 ring Mini dairy goat show. Breeds will be sanctioned as they fill up. Judges for this year's show will be Karen Smith, Jean Lucas, Sam Whiteside, and Barbara Norcross.We also have a big raffle to be held Sunday. And there will be a live animal auction to. If you need more information on the show contact Sandy Miller. If you have any raffle donations please contact Debbie Ratcliff. Their contact information is on the ISDGA website. www.isdga.com . I hope to see ya there;-).

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Our Western Fainting goat show is that same weekend in Cambridge! Would be fun to meet you! :) I'm so excited.... yay!!!! Show season is almost here!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! :)

3. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I'm ready for it to-hope we can make it to a few this year.

4. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Just a reminder the show is nearly here-would love to see ya all there;-). Can't believe it is already May again-how time fly's.

5. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Classes are filling up-but we need a bit more help with the Saanen classes. There is a LaMancha specialty this year as well to. If anyone out there is crafty and would like to show of your creations we need more raffle donations to-we also accept gift certificates to.