2011 babies at Lakota Creek Ranch so far

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by fiberchick04, Jan 3, 2011.

1. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    [​IMG]
    Silver buck: Coors

[​IMG]
    Coors brother Killian

[​IMG]
    The light fawn is Apache, and his dark brother Comanche

[​IMG]
    Comanche's adorable face

[​IMG]
    Browning (Annie's Son)

[​IMG]
    Annie Mae and Browning

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh ...they are adorable.... :thumb: :love:

3. Kfin

Kfin New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Canyon, TX
    OMG I can't stand it They are so cute, I just want to grab it out of the screen and hold it. I can't wait for mine :leap:

4. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    I have to wait untill April! Ugg! I want to hug them all!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Between you pics here and me sitting waiting on a friends doe to kid right now I think I can wait till April and warmer weather for mine to kid!

Beautiful kids you have

6. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Haha yea Lord knows it's been cold. They are darling though. I love kidding season!

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwwww :love: Lucky you...I have six weeks to wait!

8. oooohhhhhh I can't stand it they are soooooooo stinking cute and fuzzy! Don't know if you have see dispicable me, but the little girl when she is talking about the unicorn at the carnival, and she says "IT'S SO FLUFFY" in that gruff loud voice lol. That's what I am saying about those kids!!

9. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

OOOOOHHHHHHH THEY ARE SOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!

10. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    They are all sooo adorable! I love Coors Silver color! Comanche has the most adorable face! They are all so precious, and look so hugable!

11. Iwantgoats

Iwantgoats New Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Missouri
    Their adorable, love the silver one!

12. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

They are really cute now why won't my doe kid now so I have some kids to play with LOL

13. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Oh my gosh they are SOOOOO Cute!! Love the golden colored boy!!

14. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Thank you all!

We had two more born the other day.

That was a hard birth. Danika went into labor and dropped the first kid about 7am. Then the trouble started. She stopped pushin. I knew she had at least one more in there. I went in and felt fur. The sac had been broken. I couldn't get him out. So my brother went in and when he got him out, it was a breach and big 10 lb baby...dead.

My fiance felt something on the outside, so I went back in (poor big mama) and sure enough there was another one in there. So I got to pullin but wasn't getting anywhere. I had a front foot and a back foot. So I had to reposition and get that kid out. Cuz again, that sac broke. I pulled her out breach and she was alive.

The next day I went out and Danika had not yet passed her placenta and was not feeding her babies.

Long story short, we gave her oxytocin, banamine, penicillin, vitamin B, and nutradrench (all under vet supervision) and she is getting better now. We are still supplementing the babies because mom is still week.

15. awwwe poor momma. Man that sounds scary! I would have FREAKED!!! I hope noone does that to me, but I know if I do this for long something is bound to happen sooner or later?
    Anyhow..........glad everything is going well, and momma is getting better! Good luck on a speedy recovery, and good growing kids!

16. flyindranch

flyindranch New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Dunlap, TN
    They are ADORABLE... So 1 doeling outta that batch of boys huh..

17. minibarn

minibarn Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    ontario canada
    glad to hear they're doing ok! :) is mama looking after babies by now? or are you bottle feeding? would love to see more pics!

18. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    We've had a few more babies now...that black doeling died unexpectedly. But I have two more doelings. One white and one big black girl. I'll start posting some pictures when I get more up to date ones.