The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know it is SUPER early! LOL! But I was wondering who was planning on going! I am hoping to... If I can find a way out there I am pretty sure my mom and dad will say yes... It's just finding a way out there! LOL! So, anyone going? to show or watch?

·
Banned
757 Posts
I won't be showing but I'll definetly be watching if I am able. I'd love to go even if I wasn't showing. Where's it gonna be?

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That might have helped! :doh: It is going to be in Austin MN...

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Way cool! I hope I can get there! Maybe I'll get a ride with a friend... doubt they would want to go all the way to MN

·
967 Posts
I going to be there showing!!! And picking up some more goaties! I can't wait to meet some TGS people in MN!

·
Registered
264 Posts
It's very far out, but depending on what I have here, I may at least fly out with a doeling or so to show. Driving isn't a great option due to the distance, but it's a heck of a lot closer then MN!

·
Goats of da UP
1,142 Posts
Austin, MN is very do-able here! I am definitely going to be going, if I can! Hopefully I'll go to other, small shows first though, to get the hang of showing. I have family in Red Wing an hour away who keeps livestock, so I could stop by with them first.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It would be so cool to meet all of you! I think I am more likely going!

it is at the Mower County Fairgrounds..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Stacykins - I live just 30 minutes east of Red Wing!

I am definitely attending and I would love to show as well (must take advantage of such an opportunity!). I am hoping to get my feet wet with some smaller shows in the spring/early summer.

I haven't posted here often but I read the forum all of the time. I'm also excited for the opportunity to meet some TGS people!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It will be so cool to hopefully meet you all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts