1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Anyone yet? I know someone has to go received theirs. :window::?:

·
Look for me in the barn...
1,054 Posts
I got mine today and I LOVE IT! I'm not going to say who it was because I don't want to help others figure out who has them by process of elimination. ;)

But to my SS - THANK YOU! (And my mom lived in your town for a few years before she was married - small world!)

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Sending mine tomorrow :D

·
Raising Nigerian Dwarf DAIRY Goats, registered wit
3,693 Posts
SENT MINE OUT TODAY!!!! (Insert evil laugh here!) I CANNOT wait for my SS to see their gift!

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Anyone else have their SS gifts? Please post pictures of you stuff.

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
My SS should be getting her gift soon! Excited to get mine! :D

·
3,693 Posts
Mine should get there Friday! So excited to start seeing pictures. . . I hope the special person likes their gift. Santa's elves worked really hard on it with the early deadline you know :shades: :wink:
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL::bday::greengrin::razz:

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
I'm really hoping mine gets there on time! I shipped it the 14th and it's only traveled 2.5 hours as of this morning! :eek:

·
3,693 Posts
I'm really hoping mine gets there on time! I shipped it the 14th and it's only traveled 2.5 hours as of this morning! :eek:
I hope mine gets there. With the way the mail has been around here, he/she probably won't get it on time. Due to "bad weather" My gosh people! There's not even ice on the ground!

·
Super Moderator
32,192 Posts
Got mine today : ) Thank you SS....very thoughtful gift : )

Attachments

1 - 20 of 269 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.