The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ENTRIES CLOSED!

It's that time of year again! Secret Santa! I will be taking entries this year for those interested in participating. The more entries we get the more fun it will be!

There is a questionnaire below for everyone who would like to participate to fill out and enter. Please copy it and paste to an email or PM me on the forum. My email is [email protected] Please put "secret santa" in the subject line so it doesn't accidentally get deleted. I will reply and let you know when I received your entry. If you do not hear back from me within a few days, please resend to make sure I got it.

Once entries are closed, I will PM every participant with your secret santa buddy. Your gift can be purchased or homemade, but shouldn't cost more than $20, including shipping. Try not to go over that.

The deadline to enter is November 30th. I will PM everyone the person they are "Secret Santa" to on December 1st and gifts need to be sent out by December 22nd. We want gifts to arrive prior to Christmas.

Remember to keep your SS buddy a secret! If you want to let your buddy know who their gift was from, it is ok to sign a card or your name but only do so with the gift...and only if you want. I will reveal all the secret santas after everyone has received their gift.

Secret Santa Questionnaire

User Name:

Address:

Favorite Color(s):

Hobbies:

Pets:

Dislikes:

Other info you think would be helpful:

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Yay! :D