The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now taking reservations on ADGA Alpine kids! All come from excellent show and milk lines. For more info, go to my website: http://cobcottagealpines.weebly.com/index.html

Contact me here, via my website or PM me.

Our animals have: Vance's, Willow Run, Strawberry Fields, Redwood Hills and Hull's close up in their pedigrees, as well as goats that have National wins and Top Ten Milkers.

Our herd is almost all from the Hull's Alpines herd, and come from long lines of *Ms, SGCHS, GCHs, CHs, SGs, *Bs, and +*Bs.

We have lots of colorings, including: Cou Blanc, Cou Clair, Chamoisee, Two-Tone Chamoisee, Chocolates, Lavenders, and more! We recently had our first true black kid born here at the farm, and are very excited about it!

We breed for milk and show, and our animals are all high-quality and healthy.

We reserve the right to retain any kid born for our own herd even if the animal has been reserved.

A deposit of $25 will hold the kid of your choice. Full amount must be payed before your kid(s) have been taken home.Deposits are non-refundable if you cancel your order, but if your kid of choice is not born or we decide not to offer the animal for sale, your deposit can either be shifted to another animal or refunded as soon as possible.

Prices are on both pre-ordered kids and kids that will be for sale. However, prices on kids after birth may be either higher or lower, depending on our evaluation of them as well as their Dam and Sire.

We accept cash, as well as payments through Paypal. Paypal fees must be payed for by the buyer.
Kids remaining at the farm for more than 30 days after purchased will be charged a $3-per-day rasing fee.

All shipping costs, including the cost of shipping crate, health certificates, ect. are all the buyer's responsibility.​

Your kid will have been registered and tattooed by the time of purchase!

We offer discounts to herds that show, do LA, and DHIR!

Hull's HJE Breath Of Fresh Air x Hull's RWHT King Of Hearts
Wattles likely, true black kids possible.
Line bred on GCH Willow Run Apache Josefina 3*M LA 92 EEEE, National GCH and second udder, as well as 4th place Top Ten Milkers, producing 2 gallons a day for 305 days straight.
Doelings: $400 *1st possibly retained*
Bucklings: $250​

Hull's HJE Frosty Morning x Hull's RWHT King Of Hearts
Wattles likely.
Line bred on GCH Willow Run Apache Josefina 3*M LA 92 EEEE, National GCH and second udder, as well as 4th place Top Ten Milkers, producing 2 gallons a day for 305 days straight.
Doelings: $400 *1st doeling possibly retained*
Bucklings: $250

Cob Cottage HKOH Enchanted x *B Hull's Sierra's Jasper
Wattles possible.
Line bred on GCH Willow Run Apache Josefina 3*M LA 92 EEEE, National GCH and second udder, as well as 4th place Top Ten Milkers, producing 2 gallons a day for 305 days straight; and +*B Redwood Hills Ember Sierra.
Doelings: $350
Bucklings: $200

·
2,203 Posts
I love enchanted. How much is shipping these days??

·
2,203 Posts
Man I really like that doe. Is her line typically dark?

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, I see....Sorry! LOL! Her sire, sire's dam, and sire's dam's dam (the line may go even further back then that; that's as far as I have pics) are all lavenders; her littermate brother is all black, and her sire has been throwiing dark kids so far. So I'm guessing that this will continue in her kids (no promises, though!). Her dam's dam is also dark, a sundgau (sp may not be right :/) Here's a link to her sire's page on my website: http://cobcottagealpines.weebly.com/hulls-rwht-king-of-hearts.html

Sorry about that!

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, I hopefully have Brea and Frosty bred for early march kids.
And, just so all know, Brea and Frosty are full genetic sisters a year apart; with some small differences in conformation. And kids born from Brea will be full siblings to Chant, and kids from Frosty will be full genetic siblings.

·
2,203 Posts
Enchanted come in heat and bred yet? Or settled?

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, she has not come into heat yet-she's a bit small. And if you really like her coloring, then you might want to consider getting one of Brea's kids as she throws blacks and chocolates when bred to King. They would be full siblings.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts