The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2014 kidding schedule is finally up!! After trying to update my website for days(I'm not very 'techy') I finally got it fixed and UTD :)

I am sure on all the breedings so far :) Brook is the only one still up in the air at this time :)

My LaManchas will stay dry yearlings for the year.

We take both verbal and monetary deposits, monetary taking priority over a verbal ;) all kids will be ADGA registered :)

http://jfdairygoats.weebly.com/2014-kidding-schedule.html

if you have any questu=ions post here or email me @ [email protected]

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,082 Posts
So excitingggg! I'll have to post mine as soon as I finalize it. I'm conflicted over who I should breed to who. :laugh:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it is! :D
I know what you mean! So hard! Lol!
Can't wait to see yours :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!! I've been planing this from the time I put my deposit on my bucks ;) lol!! And then weebly wasn't working so I couldn't get it up for DAYS and it was driving me crazy! Lol! So once I got it fixed I posted it! :D lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neither can I!! So excited!! :D

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ROFL!!! She will go to every show we go to next year ;) she just couldn't compete this year ;) she needed more capacity then she had ;)
and I am getting a new buck, and if he is here in time, that's who I want to breed her too. But otherwise, I'm thinking Justice :)

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
I only have one buck... I can't choose! LOL... I also have him housed with the ladies so this year will be surprise due dates... That will be hilarious. :D :D

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL! I had one to use last year.. Killed me! Lol! ;)

Haha!! Oh that should be fun! ;) lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Natasha, are you going to the VT show next year? I am planing on it. It's not to far for me..

·
2,751 Posts
LOL! I had one to use last year.. Killed me! Lol! ;)

Haha!! Oh that should be fun! ;) lol!
His name is Abraham, he is a ND. That's weird... it sounds like I should say "an ND" instead of "A ND" but that would be gramatically incorrect... odd.

He is awesome though! A little rough, but awesome still! Lol!

OH YEAH, it'll be fun alright! :eek::eek:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My friend has an Alpine named Abraham :)

LOL!

haha!! I would go insane if I did that!

·
2,751 Posts
I've never done it before... but we wanted everyone bred so it seemed easiest to just house them together... I firgure I just need to watch closely for kidding signs. I know the general times that they will kid because I have been tracking their heats. So we will have all mini milkers this year, sired by my little Ham. LOL

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well that's good :) I'm still waiting form my girls to start going in noticeable heats.. :( they have been having daily through the fence contact with the boys lol! Once one goes into heat, they others normally follow :laugh:

too cute :) mini's are fun :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That must be nice!

I have caught a few heats on my does throughout the summer.. But it's hard this time of year... :p

·
962 Posts
Natasha, are you going to the VT show next year? I am planing on it. It's not to far for me..
I'm hoping to make it. It partially depends on how Appoline & her daughter Georgia freshen. If they freshen nice I'll be bringing them everywhere. Appoline kinda slacked off on me this year since she wasn't dam raising.
I do think I'll make it since Carlene will want to see Ethel I imagine.
We can meet up and have TGS party! :cool: Lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cool :)
I would imagine she would :) Ethel's sister took grand there this year :)
Would be real cool to meet you :) it's only 2hrs from me so I'm hoping to go, would only take Sr. does most likely though... Will have to see if I can get a trailer to borrow or not..

1 - 20 of 80 Posts