The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are hoping to host an ADGA Linear Appraisal for 2014 here at our place in south-central Texas (zipcode 77426).
Before I schedule it, wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in joining us here.

My landlord has B&B rentals if you need to stay over and she might have some paddocks or stalls to rent as well.
We ask that you have negative recent paperwork on all goats and bring your own quarantine pen panels and/or let the goats stay on your trailer.

Let me know before November 1st, 2013. We can split the costs.
Thanks!
Blessings......:grouphug:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We are hoping to host an ADGA Linear Appraisal for 2014 here at our place in south-central Texas (zipcode 77426).
Before I schedule it, wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in joining us here.

My landlord has B&B rentals if you need to stay over and she might have some paddocks or stalls to rent as well.
We ask that you have negative recent paperwork on all goats and bring your own quarantine pen panels and/or let the goats stay on your trailer.

Let me know before January 1st, 2014. We can split the costs. It looks like they are tentatively coming to Texas: Jun 22, 2014 to Jul 1,204
Thanks!
*bumping back to the top* changing date to let me know by Jan 1 2014 :snowhat:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohhhh.. I'm stuck between you and Taylor.... *sob*
Oh hay girl...I'm the one boo-hooing. I'm gonna miss the party at Taylor's since I have way more goats in 2014. Too many to haul in one trip :goattruck:

The question is, if I am the only one at my LA party...who's bringing the covered dish?:think:

·
962 Posts
I hope some people decide you take you up on that offer! LA is extremely rewarding and I learned a ton from participating!

Skyla I'm sure you can find someone willing to host in NH if you try hard enough! ;)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I keep thinking about it! Lol! I will talk to a few breeders.. My sisters 4-H leader was talking about it... Maybe she would be willing to host us if she does.. :)

It costs less if I bring them right?

·
962 Posts
Yes, a lot less. It depends if your splitting the stop fee though; still it wouldn't be as much. My 4-H leader wouldn't let me chip in for the stop fee so I paid less than $100 for quite a bit of goats which was pretty good.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Let me know before November 1st, 2013. We can split the costs.
Thanks!
*Bumping this to the top* ADGA is coming to Texas Jun22-Jul 1, 2014 for Appraisals. let me know by Jan 1st if you are interested in splitting costs with us, and joining in

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*bump* to the top
Let me know by Jan 1st :snowcheese: if interested in joining us for L.A. and splitting costs.
Appraisers are coming to Texas Jun 22-Jul 1, 2014
We are in zipcode 77426

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Me.....LOL! It is HARD to set the timer, grab the goats, sit down, and grin in 30 secs!! I have like 15 other bad ones, LOL. Trial and error! :cool:

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
That also explains the rather shocked and annoyed faces the goats are making......Chant was throwing fits when grabbed her collar, and voiced her opinion of it all loud (VERY loud!) and clear!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts