The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're taking free reservations now on upcoming 2014 kids. See our website for a breeding line up. Email or PM me if you have questions or would like to reserve kids. Thanks. [email protected]

Breeding schedule can be viewed here: http://www.kwfarms.com/breedingschedule.htm

Located in Yakima, WA area.

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
It's a good thing I can't afford shipping this year Rofl!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Ug, Kylee, you're killing me here!!!! Wouldn't hurt to put a reservation down, right? Hmm, let me go look. I DO need a couple more goats next year... ;)

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. :)

Sydney, reservations are free. No obligations to purchase once the kids are born. However, I just ask that those placing reservations are serious about a kid purchase from the breeding(s). Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Well... I did it. :eek: Definintly interested if I have the funds whenever the kids are born! Ok, no more purchases after I get Betty!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Your does are drop dead gorgeous, and I really would like to add more nice does to my herd next year! Is it possible to ship one as far as MD?

·
stonebrokefarm
158 Posts
I live in New Hampshire and have flown goats from Texas several times as well as Oregon.......so yes you can fly anything, anywhere. You want to try and make sure you do as direct a flight as possible though.....and it costs pretty much to fly two goats as one goat.....lol......

·
stonebrokefarm
158 Posts
I meant to say it costs pretty much the same to fly one goat as two goats because it is based on the crate size for the most part......

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Kylee is awesome, totally reccomend :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts