The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, Sep/8/2021 Casper.....yes Casper was bred!!! I am kinda sad but whatever lol.. So if youve seen my other post talking about our Nigerian buckling Wally & wanting to breed Casper to him......Yeah that didnt happen...... I got Casper in the pen with Wally and he loved her!......but, she HATED him! he kept trying but she WOULD NOT let him breed her.............. I thought okay she's not in heat and I was just thinking she was. I had Gizmo (Our GROWN Nigerian buck) on a leash because I DID NOT want him to breed her, so I let him off his leash. Since she wasn't in heat I was hoping he would chase her and bring her into heat.......but no....She STOOD FOR HIM!!!! and he bred her........ WHY, just WHY dont the ladies like the littles guys!!!!!..... Oh well last doe bred for 2021 lol.....

here is Casper (Sorry its an old pic!)

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
1,852 Posts
They ever want the one you pick for them haha. I bet that's a good feeling. Our season wont be done until the end of this month, later than I want, but I leased (swapped) my buck and he wont be back til this weekend...and the girls for him don't come back into heat until late Sept. Sigh. Oh well. LOL. Looks like you'll have some pretty babies!

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They ever want the one you pick for them haha. I bet that's a good feeling. Our season wont be done until the end of this month, later than I want, but I leased (swapped) my buck and he wont be back til this weekend...and the girls for him don't come back into heat until late Sept. Sigh. Oh well. LOL. Looks like you'll have some pretty babies!
I know right??!?!?! well I guess the end of Sept isn't that bad lol... Thanks I really hope so!

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1,612 Posts
Yay for Casper and Gizmo!! Bet they will have some very cute kids!!

What!?! You are already done with 2021 breeding season!?!? I haven't even started yet!! Guess I better get cracking! Lol!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay for Casper and Gizmo!! Bet they will have some very cute kids!!

What!?! You are already done with 2021 breeding season!?!? I haven't even started yet!! Guess I better get cracking! Lol!
I hope so lol. It feels good to say im done!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I hope so lol. It feels good to say im done!!
Why are you doubting their ability to have cute kids!?!? 🤣 I bet it does feel good to have it all done!! 😁

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why are you doubting their ability to have cute kids!?!? 🤣 I bet it does feel good to have it all done!! 😁
Well, its not that I think they wouldn't have cute kids, its that ive seen too many of Gizmo kids LOL

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Reactions: Lil Boogie
1 - 10 of 10 Posts