The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My doe kidded last night with a single doe! The little girl is up walking and eating we gave her 1/2 cc of BoSe after birth but her front legs are bent any advice??? Please????

Attachments

·
Registered
31,449 Posts
they should correct themselves in time...the BoSe will help : )
Shes a doll ..:D

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thank you! She is so sweet! And seems in great health other than her front legs. Any ideas on why this happens???

·
Registered
31,449 Posts
selnium Def. causes bent legs...I had a few this year too...also cramped quarters in mom ..but usally with multiples...The BoSe you gave her will help straighten her out..: ) as long as she is strong and eating..I wouldnt worry : )

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
selnium Def. causes bent legs...I had a few this year too...also cramped quarters in mom ..but usally with multiples...The BoSe you gave her will help straighten her out..: ) as long as she is strong and eating..I wouldnt worry : )
Ok, thank you! First time with this issue... Man I hope I can remember everything next kidding season!

·
I'm watching you
22,532 Posts
That one can also be vit, D deficiency, You can give her the oil out of a vit D gel cap and she can have the oil out of a vit E for 3 more days.
She's a pretty little thing :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts