3 Classy ND Does for Sale - western NY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by mnspinner, Sep 11, 2010.

1. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I really need to cut numbers and though I hate to part with these girls I reluctantly must:
    1) 3.5 month old flashy, blue-eyed doeling. Springs Run Haiku's Zen X Sisters Three Abe's Amalthiea*DAR. Sire has Jr title in only time he was shown; 3 of 4 grandparents are MCHs. This girl is elegant and stately, nice show/breeding prospect. I can't believe she is still unclaimed. $250.
    2) Three yr old tri-color roaned doe. Dragonfly IH Kachina. Promisedland Incredible Hunk*S X Fairlea Clio "E"*2DAR. Powerhouse, legendary topnotch show/mammary family tree here with both parents and all grandparents (including ARMCH Twin Creeks Luck of the Draw and ARMCH Fairlea Heidi "E"*D AR) carrying milkstars. Kachina is a long bodied, leggy doe w/ a jr title. Mild-mannered, produces wonderful kids. I have her daughter. This is a very tough decision to let her go. $325.
    3) Two yr old light gold w/black points chammy pet doe. Moon Spinner's Cisco D'Oro X Moon Spinner's May Apple. This is a striking petite girl who kidded fine as a ff, but her kids were very small so I am placing her as pet only. Friendly and gentle, will make outstanding companion. $75.
    From AGS registered, CAE/Johnes neg. herd in Buffalo area. Willing to drive some to help deliver. Thanks for looking.
    http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/moonspinner for more info.

2. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Doeling Sale Pending.