The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 sweet girls due one is due Friday one is due Monday and Wednesday. So far all is going good one is a FF her bag is coming along nicely and the other 2 this is there 4th kidding. One thing I have noticed in the one due Friday is alot of tail wagging . She keeps is down and wags it almost constantly . I'm no pro on ligaments so I have hard time figuring it out . This will be our second kidding our first was smooth hoping for it to be the same way with this. The other 2 bag up right before kidding like just a few hours before so i haft to watch em close the one due fri has already started filling out her bag some .Getting excited!

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Ok..sounds exciting! Sounds like lots of new babies are on their eay:storkgirl::storkboy::storkgirl:
Hope it goes easy and without any complications!
Be sure and post pictures!

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
1,532 Posts
Kidding time is like Christmas!! You'll have your hands full!! I have 3 in March due the 7,8,9 lol....that's going to be a busy week! But I'm glad to just get it over with at once.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No kids yet I miscalculated my due dates... Wenesday was actually the first date so this morning onna had white discharge hanging down from here rear ..could we be getting clos we have really bad weather coming tomorrow praying she hurrys up and it's not tomorrow

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have one that's got me worried she is panting quite a bit it's not hot really it's 73 a little humid but breezy other than that she acts fine she is eating and drinking normal she is breathing with her mouth open ..Any ideas? I think she may need worming but is it ok this close to kidding? Just copper bolused them first of the week they have free range sweet lix minerals

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe I'm just over analysing them cause they all look to be breathing the same all laying down chewing there cud

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
You said 73°..I would be panting also. Thats hot when you are prego. At least for my girls. I have 1 boer that pants her last week of pregnancy. I think she feels pressure on her lungs.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts