Maine 3 Lovely Dairy Doelings

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by groovyoldlady, Oct 19, 2017.

1. groovyoldlady

groovyoldlady Goat Crazy!

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    Our groovy Central Maine Farm still has 3 doelings that need a new home. I'd LOVE to keep all three of them, but we just don't have the room right now.

Luna is a purebred Nigerian Dwarf registered with ADGA. Her dam is a great little milker with nice sized teats. Luna is well mannered and very healthy. She was born 6/4/2017 and is $300.

Blossom is an F1 mini LaMancha. She is a real character and keeps us laughing. Her dam is a wonderful milker. As a first freshener her dam was giving us a gallon a day when we were still milking twice a day. Blossom can't be registered with ADGA because she's a mini. But both her parents are registered. She is $150.

Trixie is the sweetest little ADGA registered LaMancha I've ever met. I wish I had room to keep her! She is gentle and oh-so-precious. Her dam is an excellent milker. And her sire is from a dairy farm that consistantly places well at the goat shows. We're asking $200 for her.

We offer discounts for buying multiple goats...

See their photos below!

Goat_Scout likes this.
  2. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0492.jpg Here's Luna today. She was born 6/3/2017. So she's 4 months old.

Lunaroso and Goat_Scout like this.

3. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    IMG_0462.jpg IMG_0465.JPG IMG_0548.jpg Here's Blossom. She was also born on 6/3/2017. (It was a busy kidding day!). Ain't she cute?

Goat_Scout likes this.
  4. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    This is Trixie. She was born 4 days after the other 2 on 6/7/2017. She's such a sweetheart! IMG_0517.jpg IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0524.jpg

Goat_Scout likes this.
  5. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Boy, I wish Maine was closer to Ohio! I love your Trixie doe. (The others are nice too).

groovyoldlady likes this.
  6. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    Trixie is s doll. I truly wish I could talk my goat parole officer into keeping her. :-(

7. GaGoats2017

GaGoats2017 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2017
    I wish I was closer too! Hahaha They are precious!

8. Goat_Scout

Goat_Scout Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Louisiana
    Besides these ones I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your goats before (*hint *hint). o_O:rolleyes:
    They are all so beautiful! I hope you find good homes for them.

9. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    Thanks. I don't usually have trouble placing does. I've had a couple of people contact me, but then they never showed. :-( The babies are in the very small pen I use when I lease a Nigerian buck. I REALLY need them to go before I breed in November...

Goat_Scout likes this.
  10. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    Well, Trixie and Blossom are sold. The couple buying them are just lovely. I couldn't have more peace about their new home.

Now to find a happy new farm for Luna...

Any of YOU interested? She's a lovely little doe. Super sweet personality, nice milking genetics, and very level on the move!!!!!

11. Lunaroso

Lunaroso Member

Oct 22, 2017
    l love Luna! And she has my name

12. groovyoldlady

Jul 21, 2011
    Central Maine
    awesome! If you buy her you'd be a Luna with a Luna!!!

Goat_Scout likes this.
  13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California