The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our groovy Central Maine Farm still has 3 doelings that need a new home. I'd LOVE to keep all three of them, but we just don't have the room right now.

Luna is a purebred Nigerian Dwarf registered with ADGA. Her dam is a great little milker with nice sized teats. Luna is well mannered and very healthy. She was born 6/4/2017 and is $300.

Blossom is an F1 mini LaMancha. She is a real character and keeps us laughing. Her dam is a wonderful milker. As a first freshener her dam was giving us a gallon a day when we were still milking twice a day. Blossom can't be registered with ADGA because she's a mini. But both her parents are registered. She is $150.

Trixie is the sweetest little ADGA registered LaMancha I've ever met. I wish I had room to keep her! She is gentle and oh-so-precious. Her dam is an excellent milker. And her sire is from a dairy farm that consistantly places well at the goat shows. We're asking $200 for her.

We offer discounts for buying multiple goats...

See their photos below!

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0548.jpg
Here's Blossom. She was also born on 6/3/2017. (It was a busy kidding day!). Ain't she cute?

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is Trixie. She was born 4 days after the other 2 on 6/7/2017. She's such a sweetheart!
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0521.JPG
IMG_0524.jpg

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trixie is s doll. I truly wish I could talk my goat parole officer into keeping her. :-(

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Besides these ones I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your goats before (*hint *hint). o_O:rolleyes:
They are all so beautiful! I hope you find good homes for them.

Reactions: groovyoldlady

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I don't usually have trouble placing does. I've had a couple of people contact me, but then they never showed. :-( The babies are in the very small pen I use when I lease a Nigerian buck. I REALLY need them to go before I breed in November...

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, Trixie and Blossom are sold. The couple buying them are just lovely. I couldn't have more peace about their new home.

Now to find a happy new farm for Luna...

Any of YOU interested? She's a lovely little doe. Super sweet personality, nice milking genetics, and very level on the move!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts