3 new horse pics.

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Crissa, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    My friends wanted to see my horse the other day and Sara brought her camera and snapped a couple good photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this last one makes her look wild! lol (that's my friend Eric in the picture, he needs a hair cut XD)
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  4. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Oh how pretty! What kind is she?

5. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    She's very pretty!!!

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    She is still really beautiful! I just love her. And normally I prefer greys, roans, and spots. ;) Very pretty. :drool:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What a beautiful girl!!!

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks everyone! :greengrin:

Lawanda, your guess is as good as mine. :wink: I got her as a rescue. I think she's got some QH in her, along with maybe some Arab or some sort of pony. :shrug:

9. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    She's beautiful!!

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    she's sure purty........... :love: :greengrin:

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Crissa, she has come such a long way from when you first got her! Beautiful girl!

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks!

Thank you so much Liz, I'm so happy with how she's looking now. (I even got more pictures today. :oops: ) She was just being so lovey today! I would try to take a step away so I could take a picture and she would follow me, silly horse.

I think I said something funny. :scratch:
    [​IMG]

I think she looks adorable in this picture. (and you can see her ears and scar)
    [​IMG]

And just some random pics.
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/ ... 850991.jpg
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/ ... 850972.jpg
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/ ... 850999.jpg

And my temporary obsession, EYE SHOT! lol
    [​IMG]

And does anyone know of a way to haul water? I mean lots of water, it looks like the water got shut off up there and they're running low. (which makes me even more angry :veryangry: )

13. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    She is a beauty for sure :)Such a good feeling to know you saved her too!! :love:

Do you read Pioneer Woman? She take gorgeous shots of her horses!! You reminded me of her because she takes pics of their eyes like that too! Something I would NEVER have thought of in a million years but soooo pretty!!! :)

14. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    I think she looks awsome! You've done a great job w/ her!

And I love the eye shot, I like eye shots to, I took some the other day of my minis, I think my gray mini Chrystal has beautiful eyes, and got a great one of hers! Although a fly tried to ruin it, but I managed to photoshop it out.

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thank you so much! I've never read Pioneer woman, but I might.

I would love to see your eye shot! (and your mini's!) I want a mini so bad. I'm a sucker for them, so short and cute!

16. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Here is Chrystal's eye pic, I just think she has the most beautiful eyes!
    [​IMG]
    Here is one I got of Skip's, it didn't turn out as well, I had one from the same angle as Chrystal's to, but the lighting ruined it,
    [​IMG]

I was actually trying to get one of DJ's eye, he's got the tiniest spark of blue in one eye and I wanted to get a pic of it!
    [​IMG]

And here's one of Skip, we're going to be in a 4th of July Parade and we were playing around w/ some things to deside how we'll decorate him!
    [​IMG]

17. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    :drool: She does have pretty eyes, so soft looking, I bet she's a sweetheart. I like Skip's blue eye though. (are they both blue or just the one?) DJ is adorable. My dream is to get my hands on a nice buckskin mini mare that is registered and show and maybe breed her.

18. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Both eyes are blue, here is my full sized horse Magic's eye, his other eye is brown.
    [​IMG]

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I've seen pictures of Magic before! Palomino right? I like him a lot too. (okay, who am I kidding I like just about ANY horse! lol)