3rd registry for Chief!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by liz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    When Chiefs ladies were here, Candy and I talked of the NMGA and how it would be a very good idea to establish an "identity" for her girls kids, so now along with AGS and NDGA....Rockabilly Ranch Chief is now registered with NMGA as well.....now, I plan to register Bootsie so that Teddy can also be "identified"....which that decision will be made once Angel kids in a week, IF these kiddo's are what I expect then Teddy will have an identity as well. Candy's girls are 100% ND just not registered with nigi registries....Katie and Kizzy's babies turned out so well last year I can't wait to see what this years kids are like!

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That is exciting Liz!!

Wow, I can't believe how time flew by! Angel's due date is coming up so fast! It seems like yesterday when you bred her!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I chose to do the NMGA on all of my minis also - even the AGS - for just that reason - I want to make sure no matter what lineage is available so that there is not alot of imbreeding. Around here, people like the Unregistered little ones and then no one knows a thing about their background!

Congrats!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Yep....and it is a great way to identify your mini's that aren't purebred/ registered with NDGA , AGS, ADGA or NPGA....They'll carry papers as well as your tattoo. Very cheap too!