4/2 home & 1 acre for sale (goat barn included) - PIC HEAVY

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by maple hill farm tina, Apr 17, 2010.

1. maple hill farm tina

maple hill farm tina Senior Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia
    We are selling our 4 bedroom, 2 bath home in a beautiful little hollow in Willow Bend, West Virginia. We are moving closer to my husband's daughter (she and her husband are about to have their first baby, and they currently live 800 miles away). The house was built in 1929, and was completely re-done 10 years ago. Wood burning stove in the living room, propane fireplace in the library, central A/C, baseboard heat, 3 car garage, fruit trees (peach, apple), blackberry bushes, pecan trees (not yet producing, but healthy starters). There are two creeks that run through our property (one is across the road in front of the house and a smaller one behind and to the side of the house). Established goat barn and deer-proof garden. Price is $159,900. Let me know if you want any more information (or more pics, it would only let me add five to this posting). Here are the five outside pics:

Attached Files:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: 4/2 home & 1 acre for sale (goat barn included) - PIC HE

Man, i wish I lived on that side of the US - that is cute .... but you are missing the most important pic --- -the goat barn - hahahahaha

3. maple hill farm tina

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia

Oh, gosh! You're right!!! :wink:
    Here it is:

Attached Files:

4. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ

Amazing! I love it!

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

Why can't you be in Ohio?!?! My family and I are looking to move but it's too far away! :( It looks AMAZING!!!!

6. maple hill farm tina

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia

Thanks, everyone,
    Sorry we're not located in the right spot for you, RowdyKidz and kelebek. Thanks for the compliments, though. If we could just pick up the entire property and move it south by about 800 miles, we definitely would. I LOVE my house and the creeks and the pasture. We just really need to move closer to my step-daughter and her family. Life's too short to be this far away...
    If anyone out there is looking for a GREAT home on a little farm, please let me know. This place deserves a great goat family, and I thought this would be the place to get it. :wink:
    -Tina

7. Goat Crazy

Goat Crazy New Member

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Ohio

Nice, I love the goat barn:) Every time my mom looks at a house my first ? is does it have a barn? She'll say, jokingly "yeah, who cares what the house looks like so long as the barn looks good".
    RowdyKidz where are you looking to move to?