4 births 4 sets of twins

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by PsRumors, Feb 24, 2011.

1. PsRumors

PsRumors New Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Cartersville, GA
    :GAAH:

2 girls 6 boys

Pictures will come soon but over the past week we have had 4 nannies deliver 4 sets of health twins.

There are three more due....can we go 7 for 7?

Just disappointed in the # of boys.

2. Robynlynn

Robynlynn New Member

Jan 18, 2011
    NW Iowa
    :sigh: I had the same thing the last 2 years but this year is my girl year!
    :shrug: who knows how and why it happens that way!
    I'll say a prayer that you'll increase those female numbers! Glad they are alive and doing well for you! That's a positive!
    :pray: girls!

3. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Same with us... over the last few days 5 girls delivered 7 boys, 2 girls

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I had 16 Bucks and 8 girls....it is frustrating....buck year for sure....I think there is a "buck virus" this year.... :doh: :help:

5. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Congrats on the healthy babies! I had all bucks last year so hopen for a doe year this spring! I feel your frustration

6. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I know the feeling! 3 sets of twins in about 36 hours here...first time having so many so close together! 4 sets since Jan 5th. I am exhausted, but isn't it fun to have all those cute lil snugglie babies to gawk at? :)

7. crazyt

crazyt New Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Wow! must be Buck Fever--we had 7 bucks, 2 does for our first kidding season

8. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Everyone I know seems to be having bucks. So i was preparing myself for lots of bucks and just hoping we might get a couple of does.

4 kiddings so far in 2011 and each doe gave us a doe and a buck LOL so we have 4 of each. We have one more doe left to kid in 8 weeks and I wonder if she'll break the mold?

9. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    We have 2 of each that lived out of 8 born, but 3 were still born and 1 got stepped on but of the 8 we went 50/50 hope it stays that way, without lossing any more babies. I need the does to increase my herd size and the bucks to sell.

10. rrooster76

rrooster76 New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    East Central Minnesota
    We've had 2 sets of twins this week... Lots of work and late night/morning checks... :wink:

:kidred: :kidred: and :kidred: :kidblue:

My does must not be following the rules...hee hee :laugh:

Good luck with your babies!!

11. Our past 3 years have been doe years so I'm sure this year will be bucky. They need to catch up.... :sigh: