The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three of the four are first timers. Excited to see what they produce!

Mema - coming 4 yr old who has produced some great kids the last 2 years. AABG Maestro daughter bred to George (Goofy son). I think she has twins.

Goat Plant Grass Fawn Beak

Meme - coming 2 yr old, Mema's daughter by RRD Pick A Number bred to George (Goofy son). :) Looks like a single for her.

Bird Grass Tints and shades Terrestrial animal Sky

Nosey - coming 2 yr old. RRD Pick A Number daughter bred to George, my Goofy son. She's huge! Can't really tell because her belly has dropped, but possibly triplets.

Grass Fawn Sheep Dog breed Snout

Louise - my favorite little sweet heart. Coming 2 yr old. Mozart daughter bred to RRD Pick A Number. Thinking twins for her too.

Light Beak Feather Terrestrial animal Livestock

Attachments

· Premium Member
10,547 Posts
How exciting. It looks like a few udders need more filling.

· Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mema just had a huge Buck kid. Thought for sure she would have twins. :( Oh well, the Buck kid is healthy, happy, and a monster. LOL. Pics coming soon!

· Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you!

Louise is starting to stream this morning. Guessing she'll kid after breakfast. :)

· Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, it took all day but Louise finally had 2 beautiful little does. She's doing great for a first timer! Good mamma! :D Pics soon.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.