The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 girls that are for sale in the Valley Center area. 2 are 100% Nubian, one is 1/2 Nubian 1/2 Lamanche and the last one is 3/4 Nubian and 1/4 Lamanche. She will not be ready for a couple of weeks until she is weaned.

The first 3 were born in mid February and March and I am ready to let them go:)
Mary is small and dark chocolate brown, Julie is wonderful light brown with markings and big for her age. Both are $125. Gertie is the half and half and is black with gray speckled ears and is $100. Julie was born mid June and getting ready to wean. She is brown with a beautiful white heard on her side and is 3/4 Nubian. She will be $100 when ready.

Give me a call at 619-933-9227 if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
30,566 Posts
pretty girls : )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Their dad could have papers but I just never bothered. Not sure about the others, I never asked because they looked so good and was not worried about that. The utters are all nicely attached but I have not taken pictures and honestly never thought about doing that:) I guess I could if you are interested in seeing that:) I can tell you that I have been milking one of the moms 2 times a day and get plenty of milk. I do not milk the others because one baby is still nursing and I can not drink all of the milk that I get now so just allowed the one mom to dry up. Thanks for the questions, since this is my first group of babies, I am new to this. I have a person who I got one mom from and he loves all my babies and actually came and bought the 2 boys a couple of weeks ago. He also wants to use my buck as he told me that that buck makes some great babies:) It has been a lot of work, but also a lot of fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts