That's all I can hope for. If she doesn't improve she'll go to the sale in a few weeks. I just put a $500 vet bill into my new herd sire who died anyway so my breeding plans are up in flames and I'm not putting more time and money into a mediocre doe.Now give the selenium time to work.
If I knew for a fact that it was permanent that would make it easier too. As much as a pain it is keeping her stalled I think I'm still going to try to get a second opinion with a cheaper vet. It's an hour and a half drive but I've been wanting to re-establish a client relationship with him anyway. I'm just not sure how much he could do to diagnose when he doesn't have a clinic or fancy equipment for testing. But it's usually under $100.I am so sorry.
You may have to make that dreaded decision.